Careers and Collaborations
Join the Wild Cactus team! We are always looking for new creative individuals with an eye for style.
Current Opening: Retail Sales Associate - Portland location
- Responsible for sales and customer service in a retail store setting.
- Process credit card and cash transactions using our POS system.
- Processing new inventory - inputting into POS system, online store, tagging, steaming and putting out onto retail floor.
- Maintain product merchandising, replenish products, and keep the store looking clean and displays fresh.
- Maintain a safe, happy and healthy store work environment for your customers and coworkers.
- Creating unique marketing strategies and posting regularly on social media.
- Assist with events as needed.
- Maintain a high level of product brand knowledge, fits, trends, etc.
- Communicate clearly and openly with store manager/owner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of previous retail/customer service experience a must in preferably in a small business/boutique environment.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly, upbeat, and helpful demeanor is a must.
- Experience with cash-handling and a POS system.
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent. Must be able to meet sales goals.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
How to apply:
If you fit the descriptions above, please submit your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also include a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for a sales associate at Wild Cactus Boutique.
Want to collab?
Email email@example.com to get in touch and learn more!