The 80s painter pant is an updated version of the original painter pant, with a slightly tapered leg and rounded back pockets. These are made from Stan Ray's classic super-tough, heavyweight 10oz raw denim strip hickory. The stuff of real workwear.
- Tapered leg
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold
- Unsanforized, expect 2% shrinkage with 1st wash (approx 1/4 size)
Model is 6'1 / 185cm with a 30" waist wearing size 30.